Hello everyone!
Here's wishing you all a beautiful year ahead. May ALL your dreams come true especially where they are positive dreams and of benefit to humanity and further the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen!
So, where to start?
I choose to start from and speak from, my heart...
I've tried so many different avenues to share my thoughts, my intuitions and diverse promptings. I believe one of or indeed my major gifting is engaging people at different levels but I've got to say that writing, especially expressive writing is what I do most effortlessly. So truly, it's a gift from God and His Spirit always enables me. Again, I find, selfishly perhaps, that it is indeed a cathartic experience for me because it is the deepest moment of self engagement for me. I am able to be in touch with my whole self in a deliberate and mindful manner.
I've often wondered if I appear or look the way I sound (write)? Do I come across as different from the words I write as if I have been lifting words from the internet? Hmm! Or do I consciously try not to appear too deep so as not to make people uncomfortable. Let me at this point admit that I feel things too deeply...injustices, bad manners, unfairness, joy, laughter, friendship, spirituality, family ties and love. Oh yes, I love to love!
So I write, because you see in writing, I can be my authentic, unlimited self! I can let the words pour out and hide my sensitivity behind them. I can allow myself to feel so deeply without the fear of recoil. I can laugh or cry unreservedly, so I write. And I will keep writing...
I chose to blog because it doesn't make demands on me and is not judgmental. I've started websites, Facebook pages and have been horribly inept because I burn out from the sheer frenzy and expectation and perhaps the falseness? But hey, it's a new year, it's a new day!
So, for the "seriousth' time... Welcome to my Inspired Words...Happy reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment